Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump did not provide any evidence for his claims
Thread title says it all..

Trump attacks Mueller's Russia inquiry as 'absolutely nuts'

Quote:US President Donald Trump has attacked Robert Mueller's investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 US presidential election, calling it a "total mess" and "absolutely nuts".

He tweeted on Thursday that investigators were "threatening" people to provide "the answers they want".
"They are screaming and shouting at people," Mr Trump wrote, adding that no collusion between his election campaign and Russia had been found.
It is unclear what was behind his latest comments and Mr Trump did not provide any evidence for his claims.
"(my grunge is true)" - stanky
This thread will be all deja vu.

Has he ever provided evidence for any claim? The first one I know of is the full-page ad calling for the execution of some innocent black guys.

Evidence and Trump are like oil & water - stir 'em together all you like; ain't gonna happen.
Love is... that one person whose freshly-warm toilet seat you don't find disgusting.
He's actually becoming a bit much for Fox News.
They sided with CNN in the recent lawsuit regarding Acosta's revoked press pass.

Trump is off the rails.
Just google "Trump did not provide any evidence for his claims" and you will be presented with a multitude of stories.

I figure this thread would be a good place for the new ones, thereby freeing space on other Trump threads.
Probably can't bring himself to believe he has to do what his lawyers say. Almost tragic, this level of asshole is totally incapable of realizing that feeling a bit of shame now and again is actually ok.

But no, the mirror is all that counts. 
Ask not what is the problem but, rather, where is the lesion.
he is very special
Trump wants no more relief funds for Puerto Rico

Quote:President Trump doesn't want to give Puerto Rico any more federal money for its recovery from Hurricane Maria, White House officials have told congressional appropriators and leadership. This is because he claims, without evidence, that the island’s government is using federal disaster relief money to pay off debt.

Bolding mine.
I resent his ability to redefine my un-sacred cows.
He makes Nixon seem quaint.
On the other hand... the scientific community needs to quit unfairly criticizing these total fucking idiots.
Ask not what is the problem but, rather, where is the lesion.
Smile

You can lead 'em to knowledge, but you can't make 'em think.