Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Julian Assange - First Class Fuckwit
If only he had committed a war crime, then he'd be guaranteed a Trump pardon.
"The moose defies domestication."
~ stanky
Yeah, there's no irony in that.

Chelsea Manning is lucky Obama had some balls.
Love is... that one person whose freshly-warm toilet seat you don't find disgusting.
Maybe if Assange had frocked up to claim he was gender confused he'd have gotten off too?

I'm surprised Trump hasn't pardoned him if only to further piss off the Pentagon.
(01-05-2021, 10:33 PM)Di Wundrin Wrote:  Maybe if Assange had frocked up to claim he was gender confused he'd have gotten off too?

I'm surprised Trump hasn't pardoned him if only to further piss off the Pentagon.

No, he wants to keep the Pentagon onside - it's the party he wants to destroy.
Love is... that one person whose freshly-warm toilet seat you don't find disgusting.
TA's hate of Assange has always been a difficult point of radical disagreement for me.
(01-06-2021, 12:42 PM)stanky Wrote:  TA's hate of Assange has always been a difficult point of radical disagreement for me.

It's because the worst thing to me is a supposed liberal/leftie who betrays his own side. Same with Peter Garrett, of Midnight Oil. I idolised the prick until he turned traitor. Same with the numb cunt running our country - she's talks about helping the people at the bottom, when the reality is she's funnelling money into the hands of the rich even faster than her Conservative predecessor.

Because I've always stood firm, regardless of personal cost (and it's cost me plenty) when others betray the left, they betray us all and I take it very personally.
Ever occur to you that there may be something wrong with Left that others see through but you don't?

Not confusing the dream with the Party are you?
(01-06-2021, 07:02 PM)Di Wundrin Wrote:  Ever occur to you that there may be something wrong with Left that others see through but you don't?

Only to the extent of Acton's Law - all sides are crooked, but history has shown that the left can do some amazing things. Women voting, the welfare system, free hospital care, the right for women not to be beaten or raped by their husbands, gay rights... they're all the result of pressure from the left.

(01-06-2021, 07:02 PM)Di Wundrin Wrote:  Not confusing the dream with the Party are you?

Definitely not.
I'm on TA's side in this regard. With ease.