Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Folk and Traditional Music
Thought that music like this could use a thread of its own.

Saw these gentlemen in the 90s.

...people who waste this life on 'sacrifice and devotion' to a god they think is going to give them a better one.  This is as good as it gets, and they don't appreciate that.- Di Wundrin
wow.

just wow.

thanks, man.

...people who waste this life on 'sacrifice and devotion' to a god they think is going to give them a better one.  This is as good as it gets, and they don't appreciate that.- Di Wundrin

That stuff doesn't do it for me, no matter how clever they are.

I like my folk music married to punk:

Love is... that one person whose freshly-warm toilet seat you don't find disgusting.
local gamelan the best...

the more you drive the dumber you get

great!
had to show Mary that Katz vid above.
She was awe struck.

You may have saved our marriage.
Extrapolating on the past, this will probably cost me nearly everything.

I'm a death metal feminist. I want the amazonian to whip my bitch-ass and send me to never-ville. Right quick.

How many suicides could be seen as death by nagging?
In both genders.
And especially, the in-between's.

A lot?

In-cels; male; few friends; failing in school; are the profiling we could use to identify future mass shooters.

I've been in love, several times.
When love collapses under it's own weight, what is there for a person to grab onto, as a life-line?

Stay in love, however possible...that's what my inner voice says.
Fall in love with a particular beetle.
Do science and love simultaneously.

with a side of rock and roll.

the more you drive the dumber you get