Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Internet is the Worst Thing Ever
No social media here except this forum and one other and I'm too old to bury my face in a friggin' phone: Too small, can't see anymore!
You can lead 'em to knowledge, but you can't make 'em think.
No bathroom selfies from you then Sparky??  ....(me either!   Confused )
(08-01-2019, 04:38 AM)grayman Wrote:  https://www.gocomics.com/nonsequitur/2019/08/01

He's seen my Facebook cover photo:

[Image: fb.png]

I don't use it a lot and when I do post, it's usually about Farcebook's data theft and misuse.
Love is... that one person whose freshly-warm toilet seat you don't find disgusting.
(08-01-2019, 07:43 AM)Di Wundrin Wrote:  No bathroom selfies from you then Sparky??  ....(me either!   Confused )

No.  Nothing to see here, unless you're trying to purge a bad piece of fish or pork....Undecided
Our visitors from the real world all have their devices.
I saw one of them taking all manner of pictures of the weird shit around here.
Funny, it felt like a mild violation of my rights. Of course i didn't say anything.
Maybe he'll post the pics on face book.

We're at the stage wherein the concept of asking "do you mind if i record some of the freaky ass shit you do, and share it with a mess of strangers?" isn't even part of the conversation.

I draw the line at pictures of myself. That's just rude.

If it was just my penis, i wouldn't care.
I couldn't recognize my dick in a line up.
I know my cock like the back of my hand. Which is to say, not very well.
The back of my hand looks a lot like the back of many other's hands.
Nothing special.

(Got no tattoos, for one thing.)

Last night, I pretended to have a tic. I would randomly blurt out "Get off my lawn!", aimed towards the lawn. Which no one was on.

I wonder if this is a sign of emerging madness?
Like, at first, you pretend to be a crazy person?
Crazy may work. I read a novel about the early trappers and traders in America who first encountered the 'natives.'

The surviving ones found that if they acted crazy they were safe. It seems there was some kind of either fear or reverence held for loonies among the Indians.
No idea if that's true but sounds legit.
Odd thing, we never took any photos while we were visiting stankarosa.

Was either out of respect, or the effect of whatever was in the "lemonade" Mary told stanky to serve us.

Still remember lunch though. That was special.

And tasty.
"(my grunge is true)" - stanky
Wasn't this was it?[Image: about-to-vomit.gif]

Five more visitors today; all from separate origins. Just coincidence of timing.
This sort of unpredictable 'tourism' here is almost predictable.

And then, we might go a month without seeing anyone.
It seems to happen in clusters; rather randomly.

Tonight could be interesting, as we've run out of beds. And a 2 month old baby is coming.
Mary and I are happy to offer ours up. We can sleep on a raft in the pool.
But civilized people wouldn't want our bed. It has no protection from the wild stuff around here.
There could be an insect or a frog. Or a dog. We've woken up with snow on our faces or even a possum looking at us.

We've come to love all that, but most people don't.
The full list of creatures we've found in our bed would boggle some people's minds.
(08-02-2019, 04:07 AM)Di Wundrin Wrote:  Wasn't this was it?[Image: about-to-vomit.gif]

Looks good.  I'll have to give that a try.  But on a Friday night so I'll only be hurting myself by farting all weekend!

And at one point she says 'Cauliflower steaks'. Now I have to give those a try too.

BTW, I'd love to give her a try as well, but I'm old enough to be her Granddad, so...... methinks not.