Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Best Age for Sex for Women:
Not 69...

But 66!

https://www.stuff.co.nz/life-style/love-sex/105069838/Why-women-over-50-are-having-better-sex-than-anyone-else

As I've been saying, older birds are horny and having fun!
Love is... that one person whose freshly-warm toilet seat you don't find disgusting.
When I saw the title of this thread, i said to myself "For phux sake stanky, don't click it."

But i did anyway.
Because i'm incapable of obeying authority figures...even when they're me.

How deranged is that?

(on a one to ten scale.)

Mary will be back soon.

My plan is to become a rational human being again.

Like i totally use to be.
As sign you are getting older is when you are watching Gilligan's Island, and instead of Ginger or Mary-Ann, you notice that Mrs. Howell is kinda hot.
At some point, you don't care if Jesus walked on the water. You've seen seen drunk guys water ski across the lake. - stanky
"Thurston! Thurston!!11 THURSTON!!!"
You can lead 'em to knowledge, but you can't make 'em think.
(07-02-2018, 06:09 AM)grayman Wrote:  As sign you are getting older is when you are watching Gilligan's Island, and instead of Ginger or Mary-Ann, you notice that Mrs. Howell is kinda hot.

that was hilarious
(07-02-2018, 06:09 AM)grayman Wrote:  As sign you are getting older is when you are watching Gilligan's Island, and instead of Ginger or Mary-Ann, you notice that Mrs. Howell is kinda hot.

What works for me is studying some chick down the supermarket, then realising I'm checking out the mum, who actually has a gorgeous 18 yo daughter that I didn't even notice at first.

I'll be onto 66 year-olds soon enough, I reckon!
Love is... that one person whose freshly-warm toilet seat you don't find disgusting.
One of the few perks of getting old: Hot moms.
Rare, unfortunately.

I keep a close watch on these things, and about 80% of women over 40 have let themselves go in a bad way. 80% of blokes probably have as well, but I don't check them out.

It makes the good ones much more noticeable, though!
Over 40? Why are you limiting yourself TA? There's all those 30-somethings out there. If they're much younger than that, they may make great eye-candy, but the curve starts to go up on them being dumb as posts as they get younger. Smile
(07-03-2018, 09:06 AM)sparks Wrote:  Over 40?  Why are you limiting yourself TA?  There's all those 30-somethings out there.

I'm easily arrogant enough to think i could feast on <30s, but I reckon they're the worst of the lot. Under that, they will recognise they're just a conquest, and obviously happy to go along with it - just plain old hot sex.

Chicks in their 30s who are open to nookie are either desperate singles looking for "life partner", or married women looking for someone other than their boring husbands. While that should be fine, they're highly likely to develop an unhealthy desire for permanency.

Over 40, women usually have a pretty good grasp on who they are and where they're going, and if they're up for a root, there aren't too many hangups and dreams being shattered.