Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
murder
(06-15-2018, 06:52 PM)Di Wundrin Wrote:  I got a smacking for saying something about there always being more than 2 sides involved in causes of 'issues', but I still reckon there is.

Except, as I pointed out the other day, there is often only one in the real world

Trump has no redeeming features at all.
Love is... that one person whose freshly-warm toilet seat you don't find disgusting.
Not on a personal level, no, but he's still a hell of a showman.
P.T. Barnum wasn't noted for his sweet personality either, but he was hell on wheels at what he was good at.
can we please agree that some shows are better than others. question mark.
Sure, no problem.  Heart
i get bored by shows i've seen before.
or shows that i can predict the outcome.

it's a built in 'spoiler alert' for me.

i'm a shameless fan of the show i haven't seen before.
i can imagine parts of it.

i gots clinical hyper imaginative delusional disorder.

there's an acronym for this, and some meds i can't afford.
(06-16-2018, 02:06 AM)Di Wundrin Wrote:  Not on a personal level,  no, but he's still a hell of a showman.  
P.T. Barnum wasn't noted for his sweet personality either, but he was hell on wheels at what he was good at.

I don't agree that Trump should be mentioned in the same breath at PTB - all Trump does is play to his crowd.

He's legendary at that. Barnum wowed everyone, not just America's racists & misogynists.
Love is... that one person whose freshly-warm toilet seat you don't find disgusting.
Indeed. Teh Orange Fucktard is a cancer in us all. Quicker the world starts chemotherapy the better.
You can lead 'em to knowledge, but you can't make 'em think.