Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hitler is such a Nazi!
Oh shit.

Did I just say that?

(It's the ambien talking.)

I'm such a feckless cunt sometimes.

My handlers will be working on my apology.

I realize how offensive my statement was, especially to all the dead people out there....and to people that have lost loved ones to suicide and gun violence....and drug addiction.

I apologize to the entire Hitler family for my thoughtless words.
(05-31-2018, 06:49 PM)stanky Wrote:  (It's the ambien talking.)

Did you see Ambien sent out a Tweet in response to Roseanne's claims that it was the drugs?

"Racism is not a side-effect of taking Ambien."

Nice.
Love is... that one person whose freshly-warm toilet seat you don't find disgusting.
Best comeback evva! Their spin doc should be working for politicians! [Image: yellow-laughing-smiley-emoticon.gif]
Yea, that's epic.

FAIL Roseanne.
You can lead 'em to knowledge, but you can't make 'em think.
Greetings.
This is the ghost of Adolph Hitler speaking.
I am using the body of stanky to communicate through because he's such an empty vessel. I do feel sorry for him.

Anyway, I don't hate Jews anymore. We have cable in hell, 666 channels actually, and I've been exposed to many Jewish comedians and found myself chuckling; nearly against my will.
We have Jews down here. One of them is my accountant. Jews are good with money. And funny. so, wtf, i says...Jews are tolerable.
I'm also over mate hatred for sub-humans and darkies of all stripes.
I have several of them working in my warehouse. There's lots of archival stuff to sort through. I have a staff.

(Not to brag, but I'm a big cheese down below. I get a lot of respect; i have resources.)

We'll talk later. I sense stanky coming out of his stupor. I don't want him to catch me here.
Dude has enough issues.
"Schöne Grüße.
Dies ist der Geist von Adolf Hitler.
Ich benutze den Körper von stanky, um durch zu kommunizieren, weil er solch ein leeres Gefäß ist. Es tut mir leid für ihn.

Jedenfalls hasse ich keine Juden mehr. Wir haben Kabel in der Hölle, 666 Kanäle, und ich war vielen jüdischen Komödianten ausgesetzt und fand mich selbst zum Lachen. fast gegen meinen Willen.
Wir haben Juden hier unten. Einer von ihnen ist mein Buchhalter. Juden sind gut mit Geld. Und lustig. also, wtf, ich sage ... Juden sind erträglich.
Ich bin auch über Kumpel Hass für Untermenschen und Darkies aller Streifen.
Ich habe mehrere von ihnen in meinem Lagerhaus. Es gibt viel Archivmaterial, das man sortieren kann. Ich habe ein Personal.

(Nicht zu prahlen, aber ich bin unten ein großer Käse. Ich bekomme viel Respekt; ich habe Ressourcen.)

Wir werden später reden. Ich spüre, dass Stanky aus seiner Benommenheit kommt. Ich will nicht, dass er mich hier erwischt.
Alter hat genug Probleme."

:-)
golly gee. i hate when this happens...the ghost of Hitler taking over my body?

Christ, how offensive this is to me on every level.
Let me count the ways:

1. not a fan of Hitler
2. Not a fan of ghosts or other paranormal hooplah.
3. Don't enjoy this number system one bit.
4. The idea of disembodied entities taking over my body like this is really icky to me. Especially Hitler.
5. I hate the lingering feeling that stanky wrote a brilliant post, when i know, for a fact, that he is an idiot.
6. I caught him molesting me one night, with his hand. It was on my penis.
7. I'm not even gay, yet this dick gave me a hand-job. More than once.

seriously, people...we need a team of moderators to prevent this sort of thing in the future.
If we are to have a future.

What if Joe Stalin decides to take over stanky's body next week?

How wrong can shit get?
If you really didn't like it, you'd stop doing it.

And if Uncle Joe shows up next week, that will confirm that you're an unfunny attention whore. Smile

Carry on.
"un-funny attention whore" is a catchy name.
it's stinkier than stanky.

thanks,mate.
Indy band name. You're welcome.