Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cows!
I mentioned the other day what cool critters cows are.

Here's a piece agreeing with me, and using some science on the subject: https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=12060749

I bloody love cows too!

(I'm also fucking sure their social structure is based on productivity. I never saw a herd leader that wasn't in the top couple of milkers. They anthropomorhisise themselves.)
Love is... that one person whose freshly-warm toilet seat you don't find disgusting.
I do so enjoy a (small) bit of beef for dinner every now and then. Milk? It's just the lubricant for the morning twigs and sticks. Butter is an absolute essential on many things, again to be consumed in moderation.

Just my .02
You can lead 'em to knowledge, but you can't make 'em think.
I admire cows.

I wish i was ok with killing and eating them.

Turns out, I'm an extremely non-gay fag.

I suspect that many of us also aren't willing to kill a cow.

I have no idea why I have the affliction.

I just suck at killing.
I'm afraid I have no feelz for dairy cows, never had much to do with them.  Don't even use milk much.

I do sympathise a bit with dairy farmers who are lifetime slaves to the bloody cows.  They can't take a holiday without hiring someone to manage the farm.  They don't even get weekends off.  They don't get to sleep in and have to organize their entire lives around milking times.  All that for a pittance paid them for the milk by predatory supermarkets. It's little wonder that so many hang themselves in the dairy.

I'm a failure at cow appreciation.  I look beef cattle over with nothing more in mind than judging the  fat content in the steak they're carrying around.  
I do admire a nicely rounded Black Angus but have to admit that it's personality has no bearing on the assessment.   I feel really bad about this character flaw.  (not really).   Blush  
https://metro.co.uk/2010/06/14/man-forced-to-marry-cow-faints-at-wedding-387781/
the more you drive the dumber you get
Don't know shit about killing and butchering anything for food. Except a few birds. Used to do some bird hunting a hundred years ago or so. BTW, the only reason I'd be motivated to kill anything outside of self defense would be a good meal. That being the case, I'd have no qualms about it and would happily learn the butchers trade in order to barbie up some good beef, pork, foul etc.

I have a killer recipe for baby back pork ribs. No matter how many racks I throw at the Weber, there's never any leftovers.
(05-29-2018, 06:18 PM)sparks Wrote:  ... there's never any leftovers.

[Image: 013-lurking-in-the-shadows-2132755.jpg]
the more you drive the dumber you get
That is fucking GREAT!

GM wins an internet!!11Eleventy
The pic was from Pres Sparky if that's what you mean.  And yes.  It's an absolute ripper!

I'm sure if Grayman wasn't otherwise occupied he'd have posted this by now.

...and here's a warm and fuzzy one for da cow bambis.   heh heh

Indeed. Thanks Prez.