Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Insanity from the libtards...
thank you, prez.

politics is like biology.
if their is a niche, it can be filled.

artificial niches are all the rage.

marketing to anger is a strategy we're working on, at TBP,inc...with some bold new product lines in consideration.

Why not squirt your brass polish from a classic 9mm hand gun replica?
Or for aging country folk, the classic Colt 45?

(It's good business sense.)
(05-18-2018, 06:26 AM)President Bush Wrote:  [quote='stanky' pid='48254' dateline='1526096769']
anyway, i call horse shit on this story.

I've seen a few people link to Snopes on this story, and I find it intriguing that while they list as "mostly false", they indicate it's true by stating:

Quote:What Carson proposed was teaching a child that “their response matters,” not allowing children to remain soiled because they refused to consent to a diaper change.

She tries to have a bob each way, but it's a cop-out. How do you teach a kid its response matters by ignoring it - which is what happens if it's shit itself?

My guess is, even the dumb bitch herself realised how idiotic the premise was then tried to soften it.
Love is... that one person whose freshly-warm toilet seat you don't find disgusting.
Quote: My guess is, even the dumb bitch herself realised how idiotic the premise was then tried to soften it.

Yes..  that one.
(05-18-2018, 12:38 PM)stanky Wrote:  politics is like biology.

marketing to anger is a strategy we're working on, at TBP,inc...with some bold new product lines in consideration.

Can you believe these people who think a dog honking a horn is funny? What the fuck is wrong with them?
the more you drive the dumber you get
(Yesterday, 08:26 AM)President Bush Wrote:  
(05-18-2018, 12:38 PM)stanky Wrote:  politics is like biology.

Can you believe these people who think a dog honking a horn is funny? What the fuck is wrong with them?

Kiwis take the dog honking the horn thing a step further.
The tentacles glow.
- stanky
Could be an improvement on some of the human drivers.

Has to be a gee-up.
Those newsreaders must lead bloody boring lives if that's the funniest thing they've seen lately.