Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Racing scandal, Jockey's involvement exposed!

which segues beautifully with ....

http://metro.co.uk/2011/03/24/jockeys-bottoms-to-be-sold-as-advertising-space-for-stobart-647624/
(04-28-2018, 04:43 AM)Di Wundrin Wrote:  which segues beautifully with ....

http://metro.co.uk/2011/03/24/jockeys-bottoms-to-be-sold-as-advertising-space-for-stobart-647624/

That would be a good place for political advertisements I suppose.
..-. ..- -.-. -.- / - .-. ..- -- .--.
(04-28-2018, 04:43 AM)Di Wundrin Wrote:  Had to be one of the blokes, didn't it?

Betcha they'd have got more clicks with Clare Lindop.

[quote='Di Wundrin' pid='47624' dateline='1524915834']which segues beautifully with ....

Bit behind the times, the Poms, we had ads some years back and then banned them, because they started to look like F1 drivers.
Love is... that one person whose freshly-warm toilet seat you don't find disgusting.
Quote:Had to be one of the blokes, didn't it?

Betcha they'd have got more clicks with Clare Lindop.

Sexist bastard! 
Correct.

I am sexist. I would rather look at attractive young women's naked bottoms than men's bottoms.

I am a bad person.
Love is... that one person whose freshly-warm toilet seat you don't find disgusting.
Me too, there's no mystery why more women watch AFL than the other codes.
(04-28-2018, 06:37 PM)Di Wundrin Wrote:  Me too, there's no mystery why more women watch AFL than the other codes.

Yep, the management realised that a long time ago.

Smart play. No other sport gets full stadiums on Saturday afternoons.
The management have played the Rugby League off a break too.
Used to be all but the smallest country towns had a junior RL team, now very very few.
The RL weren't supporting them, just let them pay their own way and then recruited what they wanted.
But the Soccer and AFL plough money into the junior teams so now the littlies play Soccer and when they grow too tall and develop some strength they switch to AFL and if they're built for Soccer they stay with that.

The PI factor plays a part too, their kids are too big, but there's very few of them outside of the cities so they can't be blamed for the demise of RL in the bush. That's just down to stupid management.
You won't see me shedding any tears for the demise of league.
Me either! I've always hated it, boring stupid game played by big dumb thugs.
It's just that the local radio station has decided to take their programming into full 'Blokesworld' mode and identify themselves as the "Live sport station!"

So instead of just too much sport coverage it now has wall to wall sports coverage and 90% of that consists of male tragics whinging about the state of the game that they have decided to pin their whole business model on!

The network management must be as stupid as the bloody RL players
It must have a moron managing the joint as he ... and I'll stake my bank account that it's a man .. has totally ignored the fact that 50% of it's audience are women who are desperately trying to escape the sound of bloody football commentary!!

Sorry but I'm just seething over it. I rely on talkback a lot to gauge the public reactions to what's going down and they've cut it to just the bare minimum in the mornings now. Afternoons are taken up by dickwits having chats and giggling about in jokes among themselves on the world shaking subjects covering friggin fishing, car racing, cricket, and football football football.

As a woman I can only say AAAAAAaaaaaarrrrrrrrrghhhh!