Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AFL
Not well at all. Playing like under 12s, can't kick straight and dropping sitter marks. We're missing Hannebery and Rowan. siiiigh. Buddy's showing his age too, still has it in bursts but doesn't have the stamina of the past.

We're only one up on you. OO1O. The Demons beat them for the first time in about 13 years Thurs. night.
Gonna be a long year.

... still, never say die, they lost the first 6 last year and still made the finals.
This why being a Carlton supporter is good. You tart each season with no expectations at all.

Haha! I see the Giants upset the Cats last night. That's gonna hurt.
Love is... that one person whose freshly-warm toilet seat you don't find disgusting.
Giants are getting better at it, they had to learn how to win and they've mastered that it seems.
They're well named, geeze there's some big units in the team, too many perhaps, made them a bit slower, but i haven't really looked at their games this year at all so they may have found some faster midfielders.

Can't get on board with them though, Swans girl, but dunno why, the players change so what is it exactly that keeps us 'loyal' to a team?

I know what you mean about the expectations, I couldn't raise any this season so not too disappointed at the scores.
(04-13-2019, 03:01 PM)Di Wundrin Wrote:  Can't get on board with them though, Swans girl,  but dunno why, the players change so what is it exactly that keeps us 'loyal' to a team?

Dunno, but I guess it feels disloyal to change teams.

It has its benefits as well as drawbacks. I've had any number of drunken bums want to take a swing at me when I've worn an Auckland rugby jersey outside of Auckland.
Love is... that one person whose freshly-warm toilet seat you don't find disgusting.