Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BTW---
No intent here to enrage or inflame anyone, but what the hell is with the adverts I'm seeing lately requesting donations to keep old helpless Jewish women alive during fucking Passover?

Jesus H. Phucking Christ.
You can lead 'em to knowledge, but you can't make 'em think.
Deprived of those down here Sparks ... or maybe we get 'em but I just record what I wanna watch and FF through the ads.

We get ones to save the poor little skeletal black kids in Africa. They're taking a while to die though, same ones are still hanging by a whisker for the last few years.

I've noticed one that seems to be from the S.Pacific region. wtf? Have you seen the size and weight of those people??
Starvation never seemed imminent in the ones I see.
First time I've seen this shit regarding old jewish ladies.... Just makes no sense.
You can lead 'em to knowledge, but you can't make 'em think.
That really is odd the more I think about it.
(03-26-2018, 06:45 PM)sparks Wrote:  No intent here to enrage or inflame anyone, but what the hell is with the adverts I'm seeing lately requesting donations to keep old helpless Jewish women alive during fucking Passover?

Jesus H. Phucking Christ.

Where the hell are you seeing them? New to me.
Love is... that one person whose freshly-warm toilet seat you don't find disgusting.
You've just reminded me about ads...

I was using my work computer, which is signed into Google because I have accounts for advertising, so when I'm using it they know it's a 59 yo Kiwi bloke and not much else.

One of the ads that is on high rotation on news sites for me is what I think is the greatest clickbait ever:

[Image: gcb.PNG]

This is an ad, which Google takes money for, being marketed to old blokes.

I wonder why?
Love is... that one person whose freshly-warm toilet seat you don't find disgusting.