Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Missing CDC employee left work sick 10 days ago, hasn't been seen since,
Missing CDC employee left work sick 10 days ago, hasn't been seen since, police say

I am thinking about Charles Campion and Captain Trips.
At some point, you don't care if Jesus walked on the water. You've seen seen drunk guys water ski across the lake. - stanky
What a treat that would be: Captain Trips hits the streets. With Sammy Davis Jr. in drag as Gods personal representative on Earth.

Fuck me.
You can lead 'em to knowledge, but you can't make 'em think.
Cuba Gooding will definitely get the leading role. He's a ringer for Cunningham.

But ... seriously ... [Image: in-disbelief-smiley-emoticon.gif]

Have they been working on some virus that eats the victims leaving no trace? I'm sure Dr Who encountered aliens like that ... oh shit, Cap'n Trips or alien invasion?? it just gets worse!

There must be some fingernails being chewed all round about that. Have they checked Moscow?

An office clerk vanished from the far corner of a nearby office to ours once. No one missed her for a week, her boss mailed her a letter demanding she contact him and indicate how long she would be missing.
It was another 3 weeks before her family thought to phone and ask if there was any pay owing to her. She'd died. Nicely handled all round.

If she hadn't died so unnoticed I would never have had any memory of her at all by now, but because of the sadness of it I've never forgotten her. Strange aren't we?.
(02-23-2018, 06:33 PM)grayman Wrote:  Missing CDC employee left work sick 10 days ago, hasn't been seen since, police say

I am thinking about Charles Campion and Captain Trips.

Oops!

Good spot.

Any clocks turned red recently?
Love is... that one person whose freshly-warm toilet seat you don't find disgusting.
Missing CDC Employee Timothy Cunningham Reportedly Made Strange Comment Before Disappearance

Quote:An employee at the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) who has been missing for almost two weeks may have made a strange comment just before his disappearance. Timothy Cunningham’snext-door neighbor said he told her husband something odd that very day.

“He told my husband to tell his wife—me—to erase his cellphone number from my cellphone,” Viviana Tory told CBS News.
At some point, you don't care if Jesus walked on the water. You've seen seen drunk guys water ski across the lake. - stanky
They need Mulder on this one!  

Of course he may be a suicide with a twisted sense of humour but ... Confused
And the seven vials opened...
Love is... that one person whose freshly-warm toilet seat you don't find disgusting.