Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
'You want fries with that?
Yea!!!  I saw that years ago and could never find the damned thing again.  Archived the link this time.
I could watch that all day.

Heart
Yeah man. They go the extra mile. Loved the weightless one. And the Rube Goldberg stuff is like reverse engineering the butterfly effect.
I barely notice their music.
When I clicked the link, the side bar stuff turned me on to some hillbilly bands I didn't know even existed. Some of them had 50 million views!

wtf? i axed meself....

My hunch?

Sophisticate Europeans are fascinated with hillbillies. Much as they were with cowboys and Indians.

When I saw this video (with 50 million views) i thought they probably lived down the street from me.
Nope.
Finland.

And they even sing in English.

thunderstruck?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e4Ao-iNPPUc
But, if they were real hillbillies, wouldn't their schools suck?

My natural fashion inclinations briefly came into vogue during our grunge era in music.

And by golly, I think I might have another moment in this hillbilly aesthetic.

It might be cool to look like a total hick...at least in Scandinavia.

(I need to find the hat.)
That's been posted before, I remember sending the link to Cuz who was similarly impressed that they are Finnish.
Sure it was on this forum.

But I watched it again, I think they're great.
No doubt I posted it before, but lack what's called a 'functional memory'.

How do you feel about their fashion statements?

because i could pretty much rock that look without going shopping.

Those guys are pretty damned skilled. It reminds me of stuff you hear at parties in rural Tennessee.

Another taste:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ngMJTWUanCA
They nailed the look, we still have a few around who wear similar stuff but quite the same look as we don't do the braces. Haven't seen those since granddad died. The bib overalls worn outside of a worksite is not done here either.
I notice men wear them to the shops n such there but not seen here. Too hot maybe?

I'm glad it was reposted, I love it, like the one Grayman posted, lucky resurrections.