Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
males and females are different
Ah, brain beats brawn. Problem is finding brains in the average football player.
First transgender pro boxer in US wins on debut
I wonder why people mostly suck at having fun?- stanky
I saw that, and I wonder how he passes testosterone testing - FtM trans are usually on massive doses.
Love is... that one person whose freshly-warm toilet seat you don't find disgusting.
Strange business.

Earlier today i heard about a loop hole some pro-fighters use to get steroids. Works like this: They're on steroids for a while, then quit and go to a doctor. They test for abnormally low testosterone, due to the crash of quitting, and the doc puts them on hormone therapy. For medical reasons.
There was an AFL player out here, retired now, that was permitted to be on Testerone boosters for medical reasons.
He was a hell of a good player but the suspicion was always there that he was getting an advantage the others would have been thrown out for taking.
Miss Spain to make history as first transgender contestant on Miss Universe
I wonder why people mostly suck at having fun?- stanky
Can't wait for the first Miss Universe that goes on to win Mr. Universe.

that would be way cool.

(not that i'd want to be her-him.)
I've seen the photos! There are women out there built like brahma bulls who could give around 90% of blokes a run for their money in the Mr Universe stakes. I wish they wouldn't keep showing us pics of those women, dey is scary!!!
(12-16-2018, 05:08 PM)grayman Wrote:  Miss Spain to make history as first transgender contestant on Miss Universe

I'd do her.

Some pretty horrible comments on that page. She is clearly not a faker.
Love is... that one person whose freshly-warm toilet seat you don't find disgusting.