Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Extremists Have Won
Ms Wundrin, why oh why didn't you tell me this ages ago?!?!?

I had no idea that Oz was so ate up with PC craziness.
For some reason (ego-centric americanism?) i always assumed you were bitching at our PC issues.

I had no idea you were surrounded in a sea of craziness.

I hate the distraction of it. And how it distorts the language of feeling.

I know me some niggers...they don't care if we put on black face for a show...they just don't want us lynching them anymore.
They also get touchy (uppity?) about white cops shooting them and shit like that.

It's the same with the queers...they don't care about a bakery not baking a cake...they just don't want want to be beaten or killed because of their genetic heritage.

Migrant farm workers from Mexico would be glad to be called 'wet backs' if they could get paid a decent wage.

We keep missing the point...because we're taught to miss the point.
We're told to focus on the details of an issue that can't be addressed from a normal perspective..

if we could make a deal with each other that went something like this:

white guy:

Ok, we'll stop cheating you out of wages and votes and education and justice, if we're allowed to keep calling you "nigger'.

black guy:

Deal! M.F,, we call each other nigger all the time! That n-word doesn't bother us a drop, obviously.
It's always been about the intent. We could all be niggers together. that would be swell.

white guy:

Nigger, why can't we all be cracker-ass-crackers together?

black guy:

Cracker? be serious. nobody want to be a cracker.

and the sky opens, revealing a super gay-ass rainbow

and even the cockroaches rejoiced.at the sight.

(that's how I see it.)

But I have black friends...so i may be prejudiced.
(12-18-2017, 08:29 PM)President Bush Wrote:  Wouldn't have all these problems if we just went back to one idealized standard.

Your troll ears are showin' Pres.  [Image: yellow-laughing-smiley-emoticon.gif]

Quote:Stanky

and the sky opens, revealing a super gay-ass rainbow

and even the cockroaches rejoiced.at the sight.

That reminds me of the dopey things radio gurus and Miss Universe contestests say.  "I don't know why people can't just decide to live in peace."  

The now very ex Greens leader was stupid enough to say...  "Someone should go to Syria and sit down at the table with ISIS and talk out the problems, a compromise would be far preferable to going to war against them."

.. I kid you not.  
All offers of donations to cover her fare over there to do the negotiations were ignored unfortunately.

Hell I'd have stumped up a few C notes to see that!  
She was one of many dumb blondes (is that racist?) in the Greens Party and by far the stupidest.  She only had the job because she was the loudest I think.

siiiiigh .. call me baaad but I really would have enjoyed watching the reception she got at ISIS headquarters.
(12-18-2017, 09:50 PM)Di Wundrin Wrote:  
(12-18-2017, 08:29 PM)President Bush Wrote:  Wouldn't have all these problems if we just went back to one idealized standard.

Your troll ears are showin' Pres.  [Image: yellow-laughing-smiley-emoticon.gif]
Tongue
Ask not what is the problem but, rather, where is the lesion.