Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
how to quantify the stench?
Imagine, if you will, that you're walking through a field of rotting, putrescent, maggot-infested corpses of your loved ones...but you're tasked with determining which one is the most offensive to your olfactory organs as well as your emotional background....

How do you quantify the horror?

They can't be all equally repugnant.

Surely one of them was closer to your heart; maybe had more maggots emerging from the lifeless eye-sockets?

We lack a category of simple "Totally despicable".

Here's an example:

Rand Paul's neighbor busted up our senator real bad. Trivial stuff, they say.
His attacker's bail was $7,500

To put this in perspective, my bail, 50 years ago, was $25,000.

So,

Did Rand Paul sodomize his neighbor's grandson?

Or was it something more vile?
Adjusted for inflation, and using the bail figures as a meter, I committed a crime at least 30 times more heinous than the assault on a U.S. senator, that sent him to the hospital with 5 broken ribs and bruised lungs.

So far, according to the media, it was a trivial event.

I want full disclosure on this event, so as to make sense of the bail I had to pay for my un-trivial event, 50 yeas ago...with 30 fold the bail required.

If this didn't reek of stench, why wouldn't the media simply tell us what happened?

Did Rand Paul simply mow down the wrong bush? If so, how special was it?

Can't rand Paul afford a kid to mow his lawn? Like in the olden days? When kids like me made a few bucks mowing rich fuck's lawn?
And we weren't even illegals?

I smell a bitter stench.
I got thrown out of a club in Chicago, the bouncer had me by the back of my neck and the back of my pants... threw me up through the air out into the street, broke my glasses, lost my wallet, and shit my pants.

That was a long time ago. But I shit my pants more recently, at the end of September.

An odd smell packing out Sunday night at a show in Harrisburg. Then I felt the wad walking back into the hall in from the truck.

Nobody noticed. I almost didn't.
Ask not what is the problem but, rather, where is the lesion.
Can't trust a fart after 40 my friend.
You can lead 'em to knowledge, but you can't make 'em think.
Reminds me of an old joke:

Man sitting in a bar notices a terrible odor. He looks to the drunk sitting near him and asks, "Hey buddy, did you shit your pants?"

The drunk slowly answers, "Yeah, I guess I did".

The man then says, "Well why don't you go to the washroom and clean yourself up?"

The drunk replies, "Because I ain't finished yet".
"(my grunge is true)" - stanky

"(my grunge is true)" - stanky
nice to know I'm not the most disgusting human on Earth.

Did some quality 'stand-up' at my bank today.
Remind me to tell you about it.