Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Banning
(10-17-2017, 11:08 PM)Shiner Wrote:  I remember that happening.

I think Arthy was involved in those shenanigans too.  I have a fuzzy recollection of this place being mentioned over there a while back.

One of the cases I'm talking about was made at the Injustice forum. Someone who was a member of ISF wanted to dox Vixen (vile American cunt), I think it was. All to do with the Amanda Knox case, and that hasn't ever interested me I'm not too certain of the details.

I know for sure they spy - a few years ago I got busted calling Lisa Simpson, the ex-Mod - a slapper at SC and i was all over JREF in minutes. That's one reason why I've posted some very nasty things over there - the right people get to hear about them.

Never did get a response from that piece of shit Central Scrutinizer about a cage fight (to death, preferably) at a Tim-TAM.

I must search and see if I can find any mention of recog, 'coz I didn't see anything.

When it comes to humans and petty scheming, nothing would surprise me.
Love is... that one person whose freshly-warm toilet seat you don't find disgusting.
(10-18-2017, 01:31 AM)The Atheist Wrote:  Never did get a response from that piece of shit Central Scrutinizer about a cage fight (to death, preferably) at a Tim-TAM.

You reckon he'd come out of his mum's basement?
"Nobody should pin their hopes on a miracle": Vladimir Putin
(10-18-2017, 02:29 AM)Shiner Wrote:  You reckon he'd come out of his mum's basement?

Not for that, no.
Love is... that one person whose freshly-warm toilet seat you don't find disgusting.
I hate that I can't get banned here.

It's as if I've lost all my talent

What makes me cool is getting banned.

Suddenly, I'm un-cool.

Is this the same thinking process that causes weird Nazi camps, all around stankvegas?

My thinking process is potentially unkind to everyone.

Because I'm so kind.

If you're kind, and the main groove is all about kindness, and Jesus, in the most vicious take on Jesus for all time,

well....

just wtf do you do if you happen to be this stanky?

(I'm right flummoxed.)