Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Banning
(10-15-2017, 01:34 AM)The Atheist Wrote:  
(10-14-2017, 09:06 PM)OregonGirl Wrote:  He openly said "when you're rich women will LET you grab 'em by the pussy. He didn't say he did. So nope.

As usual, you are incorrect. Here's a handy transcript:

Quote:You know I'm automatically attracted to beautiful... I just start kissing them. It's like a magnet. Just kiss. I don't even wait. And when you're a star they let you do it. You can do anything."

"Grab them by the pussy. You can do anything."

It's quite clear he's describing his behaviour.

(10-14-2017, 09:06 PM)OregonGirl Wrote:  ...I sarcastically linked all the allegedly grabbed pussies and poor Harvey the 'sex sddict" in a sentence.

Ah, so now it was sarcasm:

Quote:Poor Harvey, and the unknown females grabbed against their will... WEAK!

So, as well as never, EVER playing the chick card, you don't make rape jokes. Nice work.

(10-14-2017, 09:06 PM)OregonGirl Wrote:  And really, being called pathetic by a man that gleefully calls his 8 year old a cunt doesn't really sting. It's like a kiss really...

A Liverpool kiss, maybe.

You don't understand southern hemisphere idiom, and I certainly don't my boy a cunt to his face. Cunts are good down here, while you're just a thoroughly boring troll.

Blah, blah, BLAH! You're kind of an idiot. Poor thing...
I have revised my opinion on banning this bitch. No banning. Stanky's correct. Let her rant that they will know her for what she is.

Carry on OG! Smile
You can lead 'em to knowledge, but you can't make 'em think.
(10-15-2017, 09:46 AM)sparks Wrote:  I have revised my opinion on banning this bitch. No banning. Stanky's correct. Let her rant that they will know her for what she is.

Carry on OG! Smile

Oh THANK GAWD! SPUNKS SAYS I GET TO PLAY! Fuck off Teh Twatwaffle.
Still don't get that I will not hear you. I blame Trump.
Liar.
gosh....

where is legal lsd when we need it?
(10-15-2017, 05:29 PM)stanky Wrote:  gosh....

Plus one.
"Nobody should pin their hopes on a miracle": Vladimir Putin
(10-15-2017, 05:29 PM)stanky Wrote:  gosh....

Funny you should mention that - a London trial on psilocybin is showing excellent results as treatment for depression.
Love is... that one person whose freshly-warm toilet seat you don't find disgusting.
Yeah, psychedelics are all the rage these days.

Another effective tool against depression is to tell the medical profession to fuck off when they're out of their depth.

LSD was legal when I was a kid. It was used by shrinks; held lots of promise.
Then, it became illegal to even talk about.
Now it's back, sort-of.

Magic mushrooms are cool, but psylocibin, to me, is the drug that people flock to because lsd is to much to the point.

(I may be prejudiced about this. But I come by it honestly.)
If one wishes to dis-integrate their personality, laugh about that, and then spend the next 12 to 18 hours putting it all back together, then LSD is the way to go.

Shrooms tend to be a bit less intense, but they don't offer the deeper levels to the mind that acid does.