Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Good news for once!
(10-01-2017, 03:57 PM)Di Wundrin Wrote:  That's a shame, I thought O.G. was winning on points.  

That kind of insult mud fight between the genders is thought of as foreplay in some sectors of Aussie society.
It was looking quite promising.    

It's used by Aussie women who haven't the time or interest to fart around with the romantic bullshit and are testing them out for value.

.... oh shit, ...  maybe that was just me??     Confused  

I get that theory Di, I've even employed it successfully a time or two, but I promise I have no interest in someone that only wants to name call. Sparks has no interest in learning anything, of bridging the divide and therefore I choose to ignore him. The hypocrisy is too severe.

But thanks for the vote. This way is best. More adult.
Adult is such a strange word. In entymology, it refers to the final molt of various insects.
Attached to a bookstore or movie theater, it refers to essentially infantile sensibilities.

In communities in Florida, with gates, it means "old people".

For kids, it means stop having fun if you spot them coming toward you.

(I never matured properly.)
I'm okay with adult as part of a range of behavioural expectations. I don't wanna be one if it's permanent.
(10-01-2017, 03:18 PM)sparks Wrote:  What was Spoons issue?  I don't recall frankly.  And I'm not going to search it up.  I put him on ignore here and at ASF back when it still existed.  He went away shortly thereafter never to be heard from again, unless he's posting under a new username.

Haven't seen him for a while, but he did pop into ISF a year or so back.

He hit the jackpot and met some southern [US] gal and moved to Texas with her.
The greatest problem facing mankind is apathy.

But nobody cares.
Good on him.
You can lead 'em to knowledge, but the attempt is rarely appreciated.
A forest among the skyscrapers

Quote:Italy’s second biggest city is reinventing itself, with a shining horizon of brand-new skyscrapers dramatically changing the face of Milan. This architectural makeover is not just about urban sprawl, though – it involves plant-covered buildings, rooftop gardens and innovative parks.
"Life ain't stingy with the harsh" - stanky
Trust the Italian to make edible gardens the go. Great idea, better than ghastly topiary and formal gardens.