Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Spot the difference!
On one hand: “Mistakes they make as a young child should not have to follow them for the rest of their life.” Says the police chief, of two 14 year old boys who decided to lynch an 8 yo nigger.

“Mistakes they make as a young child should not have to follow them for the rest of their life,”

(I strongly recommend Googling "8 year old boy lynched" and see how many mainstream news organisations are carrying the story. When I did, the answer was zero.)

On the other hand:

12 year old Tamir Rice looked large for his age and the neighbourhood has a history of violence.

Welcome to the new USA!

Number fucking one for white people. Stormfront are lapping it up. Alas, only available by TOR now.
The greatest problem facing mankind is apathy.

But nobody cares.
Jesus Fuck.

I don't get it. Why don't CNN and NYT run with it? It suits their narrative to a 'T'.

Worried about their sponsor's feelings, maybe?

(Tamir Rice had a gun) *Still a bad shoot in my opinion. I don't get the comparison.
"Nobody should pin their hopes on a miracle": Vladimir Putin
(09-12-2017, 04:14 AM)Shiner Wrote:  (Tamir Rice had a gun) *Still a bad shoot in my opinion. I don't get the comparison.

The comparison was how all the comment on Tamir was how menacing and adult he looked at age 12. The perps in the lynching are older, but since they're white, they're called "young children" and dear innocent lads just up to a little non-fatal fun.

To me, the 8 yo was the only young child involved.

But nobody cares.
(09-12-2017, 04:14 AM)Shiner Wrote:  Jesus Fuck.

I don't get it. Why don't CNN and NYT run with it?  It suits their narrative to a 'T'.

I just searched "lynching" on both + Guardian and it isn't on any of them.

Also a search for the tamer "8 year old boy injured" returns nothing on the story.

Fake news, obviously.

I see it's finally hit CBS, 3 hours ago: https://www.cbsnews.com/news/new-hampshire-teens-boy-table-rope-neck-family/

But nobody cares.