Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Did a Danish entrepreneur sink his homemade submarine with a journalist aboard?
http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-09-06/submarine-hatch-killed-journalist-kim-wall-inventor-says/8877050
"Nobody should pin their hopes on a miracle": Vladimir Putin
Quote:Nearly six weeks after the headless torso of journalist Kim Wall was found in waters off Copenhagen, authorities said they found video footage of women being tortured and decapitated on a computer hard drive reportedly belonging to the suspect in the case, according to BBC News.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/ct-journalist-submarine-death-20171004-story.html

Quote:While the cause of Wall's death hasn't been established, Bush-Jepsen said an autopsy showed knife wounds to Wall's genitals and rib cage were caused "around or shortly after her death," BBC News reported.

(08-23-2017, 12:35 AM)Shiner Wrote:  I'm calling 'sex crime'

Looking good for my psychic abilities.
"Nobody should pin their hopes on a miracle": Vladimir Putin
Damn mate! Pity Randi took down the mio.

Possibly the most elaborate murder set-up in history.
The greatest problem facing mankind is apathy.

But nobody cares.
Well, there was that woman that slowly nagged her mate to death. Had guys in dark suits come and deal with his body. Took all his money, too.
She went to great lengths to disguise her evil intentions. Folks say she even cooked a few meals for the unlucky sod.
(10-04-2017, 06:02 PM)stanky Wrote:  Well, there was that woman that slowly nagged her mate to death. Had guys in dark suits come and deal with his body. Took all his money, too.
She went to great lengths to disguise her evil intentions. Folks say she even cooked a few meals for the unlucky sod.

That's just standard operating procedure isn't it?
I'd like to believe that it was exceedingly rare and sinister.

(I want to believe in love.)

Gotta run. Mary's yelling at me again. want's help with the arsenic stew she's cooking for me.
It's got curried rice in it tonight...my favorite.
(10-04-2017, 07:43 PM)stanky Wrote:  I'd like to believe that it was exceedingly rare and sinister.

(I want to believe in love.)

Gotta run. Mary's yelling at me again. want's help with the arsenic stew she's cooking for me.
It's got curried rice in it tonight...my favorite.

Enjoy! Big Grin
Journalist Kim Wall's head found in sea near Copenhagen
"Life ain't stingy with the harsh" - stanky
Quote:Danish Prosecutor Jakob Buch-Jepsen told a court earlier this month that footage of women being decapitated alive had been found on a hard drive believed to belong to Mr Madsen.

Mr Madsen, who denied the hard drive was his, was detained for a further four weeks while investigations into the case continue.

I hope he's packed his toothbrush.  Confused
If true, then this fucker should burn.
You can lead 'em to knowledge, but the attempt is rarely appreciated.