Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Science rocks (and is not a religion).
But Di: It's a proven super scientific fact!!11Eleventy (and shit). Smile
You can lead 'em to knowledge, but you can't make 'em think.
So? what brand of toothpaste was that again??
The one with Quantum™ power, of course...
How good lookin' is the ad dentist?
Well, they all have perfectly photo-shopped teeth, if that's what your driving at. Smile
Noooo! they're not real?? I'm shattered Sparks. That's it then, I'm over dentists. .. some how I've never considered them great prospects for an entertaining night out. Bout on a level with bank tellers and football coaches as for sparkling conversation about their careers.
(08-09-2017, 10:34 PM)Di Wundrin Wrote:  That's it then, I'm over dentists. .. some how I've never considered them great prospects for an entertaining night out. Bout on a level with bank tellers and football coaches as for sparkling conversation about their careers.

They are always looking down in the mouth...
"when you think you've lost everything... you find out you can always lose a little bit more." - President Bush
[Image: rolleye0001.gif][Image: happy0009.gif]
And then there's this: http://www.slate.com/articles/health_and_science/science/2014/05/quantum_consciousness_physics_and_neuroscience_do_not_explain_one_another.html
I could've told you that. I have mechanical neurological issues, and the pain they cause makes no fucking sense.

I'm seeing a neurosurgeon this week. I think I'll mention this article to him. For the laughs.
"Nobody should pin their hopes on a miracle": Vladimir Putin