Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Spicer's gone.
Well, that's left a gaping hole in the entertainment range at the White House.   He was fun to watch. 
We're still calling Mal PM Trumbill.  Has he got a job on SNL?  He'd fit right in there, save them doing skits.
why am i sad?

this shit is comedy gold.
He got quite a run on the morning Insiders show. A political journos gabfest about the week's doings in the Circus.
They're all quite sorry to see him go to, for the same reason. The cartoonists are bereft.
And now...

Steve Bannon is leaving the White House
"as the pope, i nominate grayman for sainthood.." - stanky
He's been a dead man walking for weeks hasn't he?

He's a "strategist"? Not much point in paying someone for advice no one takes.
Quite bizarre, and again shows how incredibly stupid Trump is. He's alienating his only remaining base.

Talk about biting the hand that feeds you.

The next few weeks are going to be pretty funny when you consider that Bannon was probably a moderating influence on the retard-in-chief.
Love is... that one person whose freshly-warm toilet seat you don't find disgusting.
I think his "leaked" interview the other day was him declaring his hand to Trump.

Looks like Trump tipped the table over.
"Nobody should pin their hopes on a miracle": Vladimir Putin
(08-18-2017, 05:16 PM)The Atheist Wrote:  Quite bizarre, and again shows how incredibly stupid Trump is. He's alienating his only remaining base.

Talk about biting the hand that feeds you.

The next few weeks are going to be pretty funny when you consider that Bannon was probably a moderating influence on the retard-in-chief.

There may be adults in the White House who care more about their vision of the institution of the presidency... not to mention their political agendas... more than Trump's ego... they have to stick around to provide what stability they can to maintain what's left... losing the support of mainstream Republicans can't be chanced.

They will start talk of impeaching him if things continue to deteriorate. So Bannon had to go.

Treacherous waters... though he had more to lose by not shitcanning Bannon... shitcanning Bannon will probably invoke a shitstorm of Trump base blowback.

What's the difference, the fucker is gonna quit voluntarily by the end of the year anyhow IMO.
Ask not what is the problem but, rather, where is the lesion.
And then will you wonder if that wasn't the plan all along Pres?

That Spence is more than wingman? That Trump was only ever there as a wrecking ball to rearrange the power base?
While no one would have voted for Spence for President, after Trump, he's gonna look like the offspring of Jesus and Gandhi has taken the reins.

The payoff for Trump taking the flack being that Spence mentors Ivanka and the 'reformed' Repos accept her as heir apparent?
He's after the foundations of the kind of dynasty the Kennedys, Bushs, and Clintons had going.
God knows what he may have on them to ensure their complicity continues.

I hope it is all been a devious plot and that he's not for real, and all that there is.

.. CT #372.
I don't see any method at all Big Grin

Ask not what is the problem but, rather, where is the lesion.