Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
News about the Pope, the Vatican, and Catholicism
Fucked if I know with Frankie - one day you see him do some good, next, he seems to be vacillating on abuse.

Although, in that case, the evidence against the bishop seem to be unproven to any degree and it looks like one kid out of many, so maybe he's right. In the face of many proven allegations, it's easy to slip a false one in.
Love is... that one person whose freshly-warm toilet seat you don't find disgusting.
True dat. It's really easy to jump to conclusions with these pricks though.

I won't be surprised if Pell slithers out due to lack of hard evidence too. The RC mob are like the friggin' Mafia, they're lawyered up to the teeth. You can bet Frank is well tutored on which priests he can pretend to condemn and which ones have no evidence to nail them with.

You don't get to be Pope for being stupid.
I thought Pell had checked out?
You can lead 'em to knowledge, but you can't make 'em think.
No, he's up for another grilling in a month or two. At least the Vatican has written him off as a lost cause. He's stuck here now, the cushy job they gave him when all this broke a few years ago has been closed to him. They've cast him adrift. But the bugger is so old now he'll likely cark before the case is concluded.
Say five Hail Mary's and 10 Our Fathers.
You're good to go.

(God forbid, should you happen to sin again, come back in...confession will make you free to carry on...and sin no more.)

It's feckin' brilliant, in a way.

(domini, domini.)
Just a Reminder That Valentine’s Day and Ash Wednesday Are on the Same Day This Year
"'I'll go sharpen the stillettos bad boy." - Di Wundrin 
Poor diddums.
Once again emphasising how similar the idiot catholics who observe Lent are to the idiot muslins who observe Ramadan.

*checks calendar*

Why yes, it is the year 2018.

Fuck.
Love is... that one person whose freshly-warm toilet seat you don't find disgusting.