Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This Anti-Fag Stuff Has Got Out of Hand
Nah, I'm not going hunting for anecdotes.  The schools 'messaging' does happen.  It made the news a couple of times and has been spoken about by people higher up the food chain than just radio talk back callers.  

I don't recall approving of them getting bashed, or kept out of jobs or insulted.  I've never done that and I've worked with  lot of them.  I don't even have any kids but I feel the same about filling little kids heads with gender issues that they don't understand  as I do about filling them  up on religion.  

Just teach 'em to read and write and that bullying is wrong no matter who is the target. As for boys who want to wear a dress to school, well, that's for his parents to go along with.  They can hover around and protect him all day from the jeering, or they can explain to him that there's just some things that are not real smart to do.

I won't be changing my opinions any time soon.  So sue me.
What's the fuss? The Scots wear dresses all the time.
You can lead 'em to knowledge, but you can't make 'em think.
I'm wearing a mini-skirt presently.
I'm not wearing any pants.
I like it hot and sticky - Di Wundrin
Yeah,we saw that on 'Google Earth"
Nice 'package'.

Mary asked, "Tell me more about this Grayman fella."

I'm all about forgiveness.
Afghan asylum seeker not gay enough for Austrian authorities

Quote:An Afghan man seeking asylum in Austria because he is homosexual has had his application rejected because he didn’t appear sufficiently gay for the migration authorities.

The 18-year-old man sought refugee status in 2016 because he said he faced persecution in Afghanistan. The application was refused because, in the words of the official, “neither your walk, your affectations nor your clothes give even the slightest indication that you could be homosexual”.
Words fail me.

“neither your walk, your affectations nor your clothes give even the slightest indication that you could be homosexual”

Shoulda worn a pink shirt and handbag.
Love is... that one person whose freshly-warm toilet seat you don't find disgusting.
The beard and frilly dress was the way to go! Worked for that Eurovision winner.
Malaysia women caned for attempting to have lesbian sex

Malaysian newspaper's 'how to spot gay person' list sparks anger
I saw those. Nice spot, Kuala Lumpur. Clearly, only if you're not a fag, though.

Makes me smile a little to think how much effort Commonwealth countries put into saving Malaysia from China.

Should've let them have it.

Is it any surprise Islamaphobia is thing when they claim to be the religion of peace while whipping chicks for getting it on together?

Sick cunts.
Love is... that one person whose freshly-warm toilet seat you don't find disgusting.