Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This Anti-Fag Stuff Has Got Out of Hand
(01-11-2018, 08:31 AM)grayman Wrote:  Miss Trans America founder was first transgender murder of 2018
Hmmm.
I'm not sure that's being portrayed well in the media, because it looks domestic more than anti-trans. He was married to her, after all.
I can bet right now I will know people who knew her & her husband, so I'll check it out and come back with more info.
I see she did Instagram three days ago "We're working things out together." so I guess they didn't.
Love is... that one person whose freshly-warm toilet seat you don't find disgusting.
When I first 'transed' into becoming this nasty 'man-bear-dog-pig', i felt some hostility from Mary.

It's not easy, people, becoming who you really are.

Here's a Beatle's song that might help:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qyclqo_AV2M
Great song - my Beatles favourite, I think. Lennon at his best - I can't imagine Paul having much to do on that number.
Love is... that one person whose freshly-warm toilet seat you don't find disgusting.
Paul was the lighter side while Lennon was all about the grit of human nature. Smile
You can lead 'em to knowledge, but you can't make 'em think.
And of course, Paul died in the making of Abbey Road anyway.