Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Irony. (yet another Trump thread)
This shit is quite funny from a non USAian perspective. I do feel for you guy 'n' gals.

Quote:"He's a showboat. He's a grandstander," Trump told NBC News on Thursday.

http://www.9news.com.au/world/2017/05/12/02/21/russia-probe-not-low-priority-fbi-chief#Xg15Rp6J5YkctWD6.99

Good to see "top" Democrats praising Comey; The man that delivered the knock out punch to ihr Fuhrer.

Trump's being headlined as hypocrite.

[Image: 43aa714741aa4b0ab44caf1cdc1b5059.jpg]
https://www.businessinsider.com.au/senator-angus-king-wants-comey-to-lead-senate-russia-probe-2017-5?r=US&IR=T
Does make ya feel a bit guilty about the giggles but if they had time to have a glance at our circus they'd be laughing at us so ..fair's fair.

Oh btw, that deal that Trump said was the worst evva, seems that despite denials at the time OZ has indeed been "requested" to supply yet more troops to Afgho in exchange for the US relieving us of the presense of 1200 illegals.

We should have just bought a cruise ship for the illegals and sent 'em off in it to find somewhere else to anchor.

Trump might make you laugh but he's still pretty much getting whatever he wants ... so who's winning??
Has "Yatt" been added to Urban Dictionary yet?

It should be.

There's a valuable study opportunity open right now: find out how much media bandwidth is dedicated to Trump and see how much he exceeds the next best subject by. That would be either Putin, Kim Jong-Un or May.Brexit, I'd guess.

It'd also be nice to know what the record for having a picture on the front page of media sites is, because I can't ever recall the saturation coverage on Obama, and I'm certain there hasn't been a day since last year that doesn't feature that fat orange toad.

For a guy whose main raison d'etre is ratings, he's having a field day!
Love is... that one person whose freshly-warm toilet seat you don't find disgusting.
Quote:http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Yatt%21Yatt!
A word that may sound like yaht, but is actually another word for yayy! Person 1: I just ... 2. YATT. Acronym for "Yet Another Tourist Trap". That place is YATT!

Quote:YATT - Acronyms and Abbreviations - The Free Dictionary

acronyms.thefreedictionary.com/YATT
Acronym, Definition. YATT, Yet Another Tuning Tool. YATT, Yet Another Template Toolkit (software). YATT, Yet Another Typing Thread ...??

Okay, I give up .. Yet another what?

Quote:For a guy whose main raison d'etre is ratings, he's having a field day!
aaaannnd that folks is how it's done.   Get over applying ethics and logic to politics,  that's not what it's about at all.

Haven't his detractors yet noticed that they are the principal source of his power??  They're keeping him on the front page. 
They're even so distracted by loathing that they're self combusting over supporting Comey.  
That really is bust out laughing ironic innit it?  

They wanted his head on a stick for investigating their witch, but he's a hero for investigating the clown.
Biased much?? [Image: happy-smiley27.gif]

They don't seem to have noticed that it's Trump's own tweets that they are reacting to, he's calling the tune fer chrissakes!  He's pushing their buttons!

They haven't noticed either that he's far from having a nervous breakdown over the derision, he luvs it, it shows they're paying him attention ... while the backroom boys get on with the real agendas? 

... wake up America, you're watching the clown, not the ringmaster.   .. and considering how much media attention he too is getting I'm betting that probably isn't Putin either. He too seems amused over the media furore and is lapping up the status it gives him as 'ringmaster'.
 'Someone' is sneakier than to show the media their hand that easily.   'Reds under the bed' has long been a tried and true and very politically tasty herring on the American menu,  still working it seems. [Image: happy-smiley27.gif]

(05-12-2017, 04:23 PM)Di Wundrin Wrote:  Okay, I give up .. Yet another what?

Trump thread - it's in the title.

(05-12-2017, 04:23 PM)Di Wundrin Wrote:  Haven't his detractors yet noticed that they are the principal source of his power??  They're keeping him on the front page.   

Agree 100%.

The absolute worst punishment you could give Trump is to have him scan the channels and not see his face. If media had a 100-day Trump embargo he'd die by day 70.
Love is... that one person whose freshly-warm toilet seat you don't find disgusting.
I think he's stymied the media, their 100 day strike wouldn't matter now, he has the cyber media cornered.
It's a whole "Brave New World" of communication out there now. The Fourth Estate has shit in it's nest too often to be missed now. Pity, as there are still some worthy journos out there, but they're standing in the coffin of what the professional press once was.

They've painted themselves into the corner of either continuing to 'out' him, or staying quiet and letting him have free rein on Twitter. I don't honestly think he cares much which way they go. They aren't even leaving a dent in his ego. They're monkeys throwing shit at the glass barrier.

Withdrawing mention of Trump on mainstream media would only fuel the cyber media even more. That's the one where he'll live or die, and it's also the one he has nailed down pat.
and he gets to fire people. a lot. power show; win-win for him.
(05-12-2017, 06:59 PM)Di Wundrin Wrote:  I think he's stymied the media, their 100 day strike wouldn't matter now, he has the cyber media cornered.  
It's a whole "Brave New World" of communication out there now.  The Fourth Estate has shit in it's nest too often to be missed now.    Pity, as there are still some worthy journos out there, but they're standing in the coffin of what the professional press once was.  

They've painted themselves into the corner of either continuing to 'out' him, or staying quiet and letting him have free rein on Twitter.   I don't honestly think he cares much which way they go. They aren't even leaving a dent in his ego.  They're monkeys throwing shit at the glass barrier.  

Withdrawing mention of Trump on mainstream media would only fuel the cyber media even more.  That's the one where he'll live or die, and it's also the one he has nailed down pat.

Myself, I don't enjoy watching somebody writhe in pain. That's what the world is watching Trump do, writhe in pain.

He is doomed. You know what somebody said about that:

Richard Nixon Wrote:Fuck the Doomed!
the more you drive the dumber you get
We must be getting censored News, Huh most of the writhing I've seen has been from devastated Demos. [Image: happy-smiley35.gif]