Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
U.S. Politics Not Involving Trump
Wailing cats--

It's enough that you recognize shit when you hear it Di.
You can lead 'em to knowledge, but you can't make 'em think.
Thanks for that, you fellas are the greatest. I may skip that last counselling session and just turn the howlers off.
I was only going so I wouldn't be such a wet blanket on your music threads.
but music threads need wet blankets!

Oh, wait...

this isn't even a music thread.

Can't anyone here stay on topic??
Would it kill you to try?

sheesh
Always thought that Stevie Nicks singing sounded like a Siamese cat in heat.
"'I'll go sharpen the stillettos bad boy." - Di Wundrin 
Yeah, man.

I used to call her 'Warbly'.
She's got a half-octave range.

But she looks cool singing with a big fan in front, blowing her hair back.

And I'd probably 'do' her.

But I'd feel slutty afterward.
GOP candidate's parents contributed maximum amount to son's potential Democratic opponent

Quote:If Kevin Nicholson's parents support his political aspirations, they have an odd way of showing it: Donna and Michael Nicholson donated to their Republican son's potential general-election opponent – a Democrat – months after their child's own campaign announcement.
Nicholson said his mother and father have a "different worldview" than he does, saying in a statement to The Washington Post that "it is not surprising that they would support a candidate like Tammy Baldwin who shares their perspective."
"I'm a conservative today not because I was born one, but because of the experience I earned as a Marine in combat, my experience as a husband and father, my choice to be a Christian, the schools I chose to attend and the decision to pursue the career that I have," he said.
"'I'll go sharpen the stillettos bad boy." - Di Wundrin 
Thanksgiving dinner at the Nicholson's must be a gas.
(02-13-2018, 10:16 PM)grayman Wrote:  GOP candidate's parents contributed maximum amount to son's potential Democratic opponent

That's fuckin' beautiful!
Love is... that one person whose freshly-warm toilet seat you don't find disgusting.