Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Welcome Along!
Spam removed. Spammer extinguished. As you were.

This probably shoulda been in one of them Nancy box things to make it all powerful n shit. I use my power for good, not status.

What? You think I was gonna throw a fucking party for y'all?

End of message.
Nancy here. I am a lover of surrealist art and am a member of BHA.
Hey...
Hey!

I was just thinking about you. Something to do with goats, I think.
Love is... that one person whose freshly-warm toilet seat you don't find disgusting.
(09-19-2014, 06:14 PM)The Atheist Wrote:  Hey!

I was just thinking about you. Something to do with goats, I think.

Alright you two, enough with the smooching. Time to start kissing some robot ass!
Byte my 8-bit metal ass.
'Morning all.

Sorry I started posting before announcing my arrival so I hope that's ok.

Longtime friend of Admin and like my namesake magazine I will be posting on business and the NYSE.
Would it be ok to discuss bestiality, in a purely scientific bent?
(assuming it was consensual, of course.)
I feel that it is possible to love outside of species boundaries, yet within the normal parameters of opposite sexes.
The caveat, other than the snuggliness, is the lack of reproduction.

Imho, we have enough cats and dogs.
The Bible does not say that it is wrong for a cat to lay with a dog...especially if the dog is male, and larger than a female cat.

I do not want to run afoul of the forum rules.
Please advise.
(09-21-2014, 07:23 AM)stanky Wrote:  Would it be ok to discuss bestiality, in a purely scientific bent?
I feel that it is possible to love outside of species boundaries, yet within the normal parameters of opposite sexes.

The Bible does not say that it is wrong for a cat to lay with a dog...especially if the dog is male, and larger than a female cat.

Please advise.

Bestiality is no problem until you post pics.

Just in case you haven't read the rules, there are only two:

1 Posts must be defensible on a factual basis.

2 No illegal actions will be allowed.

That's all she wrote in the rulebook, so it's where we are.

Welcome along, enjoy the ride. (not referring to your bestiality, btw)
(09-21-2014, 07:23 AM)stanky Wrote:  Would it be ok to discuss bestiality, in a purely scientific bent?

Please advise.

By definition, bestiality cannot be consensual. And using the Babble here as authority on anything will likely get your sorry ass fried.

You can lead 'em to knowledge, but you can't make 'em think.
Hi all, I see a few familiar avatars in the crowd, hope they're not groaning to see mine. (When I figure out how to load it.)
No area of expertise here whatever. I'm dead useless, sorry 'bout that.

Been on JREF, but not for long.
Been around a few fora, and seems less of them lately appreciate that a sense of humour is not a personality defect. They take 'emselves sooooo seriously.

I'm Australian, female, old enough to realize I don't know a fraction of what I thought I did, but still mentally agile enough to learn from others. I ramble on occasion... just a warning, I'll try and give an alert if I feel one coming on. ... if I could find that 'bein a smartarse' smiley I'd put it about here. This'll have to do. Cool