Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Welcome Along!
hi guys i will be posting on astronomy and space research

Greetings people! I'm looking forward to this and for reasons that I expect we all are fully aware of: There is a little something missing or being actively pushed at the other fora we've spent time at. Specifically, it's too heavily moderated or not moderated whatsoever. Down either path lies madness and doom!! As for myself, I have some small expertise in electrical engineering and technology.

Cheers,
sparks
You can lead 'em to knowledge, but you can't make 'em think.
Welcome along!

Glad you share the vision, and we're hoping it works too.

You've also made me realise we don't have a Tech tab. Fixing that now
longtime lurker at jref i probably wont post much but i will look in every now and then
(09-16-2014, 06:28 PM)sparks Wrote:  Greetings people! I'm looking forward to this and for reasons that I expect we all are fully aware of: There is a little something missing or being actively pushed at the other fora we've spent time at. Specifically, it's too heavily moderated or not moderated whatsoever. Down either path lies madness and doom!! As for myself, I have some small expertise in electrical engineering and technology.

Cheers,
sparks

G'day sparks.

Nice opening. Bring on the madness and doom.

G'day people. I'm Shiner. I'm Australian. I've been around a bit.
I'm dirty, I'm mean, and I'm mighty unclean. But I try to be nice, I really do!
I gave up on the JREF forum after being a regular there for a couple of years. See 'sparks' comments above for a clearer picture. Not banned, not warned ( that I can remember), just frustrated. Then it started happening again. But not at JREF.

A brand new forum?!!? .... hmmm ... I might spread the word.

And the JREF forum ate itself.

Still fighting the urge to smile about that.
(09-17-2014, 03:51 AM)Shiner Wrote:  A brand new forum?!!? .... hmmm ... I might spread the word.

You do that - welcome in.

London, UK here. Cool coincidence. I see jref above and I was searching for something at jref and an ad for this came up. Must be early days so good luck.
Hi there & welcome.

Thanks for the good wishes - feel free to post away.
Well, thanks for the invite, but I can't guarantee my presence will be helpful!

I'm happy to let any bygones be bygones but I can't speak for others.

Nice to see a couple of names I know.