Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Yes, it's me: Milo Yiannopoulos
I see there are a few far-lefties here - people who have described me as a "right-wing troll" so much that Twitter cried and banned me!

Well, here I am Milo Yiannopoulos in the flesh.

I am the only person in the world who pretends to be gay so as not to be labelled the world's biggest homophobe. It's hilarious, I tell you!

If say, Donald Trump, came out in 2017 and said all faggots were disgusting, even my good friend Donald couldn't stop the backlash from the PC-affiliated worms who like faggots. Now, because I claim to be a faggot, I can say that without any danger. That I'm not a real faggot is easy to spot if the idiots in the mainstream media knew how: I am a bleeding Nazi, you knobs!

My own real sexual preference is for M2F transgender. There is nothing I like more than being topped by a tranny with a huge cock while her tits beat against my back, and I was utterly incensed when Justine Kramer turned down the opportunity to fuck my lily-white arse. I would have sucked her cock dry, but since she said no, I chose to humiliate him at my speech at UW, Milwaukee.

Haha! Laugh's on you, cunt!

Anyway, I, Milo Yiannapoulos, am here to answer questions about what it's like to be a disgusting piece of shit that gets paid to promote hideous racism, sexism and produce fake news.

Welcome to me!
You've already answered the questions dickhead. You need to pace yourself a bit.
Now Di, be nice.

I welcome all fake faggots and real ones. Trolls and niggers; wops and micks; kikes and goys...as long as you aren't a damn bigfoot.

(hate those fuckers. You should see what they did to my pot plants.)
http://www.vox.com/identities/2017/2/18/14659650/larry-wilmore-milo-yiannopoulos-bill-maher

Looks gay to me.
I thought Larry H. was a touch rude.
Plus, it was obvious that Milo thrived on that sort of reaction.

Much as The Donald evidently does.
If someone thrives on attention, it is all positive.

When the "Blob" rolled along, engulfing and consuming everything in his (hers? path) he/she/it didn't stop to spit out the inorganic veggies.
Quote:Mr Yiannopoulos, a senior editor at Breitbart News, was due to speak at the  Conservative Political Action Conference (CPAC) in Maryland. The conference, which will be headlined by Donald Trump, Vice President Mike Pence, and top White House aides, Steve Bannon and Reince Priebus, is due to start on Wednesday.

But Matt Schlapp, chairman of the group which sponsors CPAC, said that a decision had been taken to disinvite Mr Yiannopoulos. It followed the emergence of a podcast from last year in which the Breitbart editor appeared to condone paedophilia.
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/milo-yiannopolous-cpac-disinvited-ovr-paedophilia-speech-comments-video-breitbart-editor-will-not-a7590531.html
Beat me to it.

I think his engagement to speak may have been withdrawn.
Love is... that one person whose freshly-warm toilet seat you don't find disgusting.
What superior timing - he's also had his book deal cancelled and his manager has quit.

Some excellent Tweets on the subject here: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/milo-yiannopoulos-pedophilia_us_58ab7edae4b0f077b3ed3799?6bstd1q1iadr6bt9&;

I can't help but agree with the sentiment - he got away with everything short of advocating paedophilia. At least we know where the line is now.
Love is... that one person whose freshly-warm toilet seat you don't find disgusting.
While we're always open to fresh new ideas here, Milos is really not someone I want to continue to see/hear on my TV. Perfect match for Teh Orange Fucktard in that they're both narcissistic flamers.
You can lead 'em to knowledge, but you can't make 'em think.
Any thoughts on the Milo here?

Did he leave?
Was it trolling or spamming?

(I'm seriously naive on all that stuff.)