Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
daily woo
oh yesss, good twist!
Have you thought of teaming up with Stanky? It has the makings of a good gig. I may offer to buy shares.
(08-21-2020, 12:02 AM)stanky Wrote:  I haven't invented any decent woo in a while, but tonight, I had a thought from nowhere that feels worthy to me:

Scientists discover a vast mosaic of small stones and shells on the ocean floor that have evidently been assembled by dolphins, in a project that has been ongoing for perhaps centuries! The undisclosed location is in fairly shallow seas. The reason it hadn't been noticed until recently is that the art work is so large, its detection wasn't possible until we achieved improved imagery techniques. Perhaps most astounding, the vast artistic expression was evidently a joint effort among several cetacean species. Not surprisingly, the location of this finding as well as the nature of the depiction must remain secret until more analyses is completed. If tourists were allowed to explore the site, the fear is that it would be tampered with and destroyed for future generations.

Rumor has it that the vast pictograph is a tableau of history, including representations of mushroom clouds and submarines.

This would make a great book.  Do it stank.  Write that book.  I'll buy a copy and come to the stankerosa to have you sign it.  That is fucking brilliant.
You can lead 'em to knowledge, but you can't make 'em think.
(08-21-2020, 07:50 AM)grayman Wrote:  I heard there is a place where dolphins on vacation pay good money to walk with the humans.

The dolphins claim it is such a beautiful experience, and they believe humans may be almost as intelligent.

nice.

We may be almost as intelligent, but we're no where near as sexy.
Miley Cyrus claims she made ‘eye contact’ with an alien after being ‘chased down by some sort of UFO’

Quote: “I’m pretty sure about what I saw", however, went on to disclose that “I’d also bought weed wax from a guy in a van in front of a taco shop, so it could have been the weed wax".
..-. ..- -.-. -.- / - .-. ..- -- .--.
Haha!

I'd fuck her - if I couldn't get Taylor Swift or Lizzo - but I can't say I'd trust her as a witness.
Love is... that one person whose freshly-warm toilet seat you don't find disgusting.