Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Trump Effect
(05-20-2018, 04:17 PM)Di Wundrin Wrote:  The surrounding farms ground water is rotten with the chemicals.

What the fuck were the airforce using? We have the identical problem here with ex-airforce bases.
Love is... that one person whose freshly-warm toilet seat you don't find disgusting.
(05-20-2018, 04:17 PM)Di Wundrin Wrote:  Ahhh, now that's a whole different thing to pulling the plug on carbon emissions.
Refusing to do anything about poisoning the population has no redeeming reason at all, and especially not a political one.

A similar episode has been going on here for years up near Newcastle's airport which isn't in Newcastle.  It's a bit further north in an agricultural region which has been contaminated by chemicals from the constant fire fighting exercises carried out by the RAAF.

The RAAF shares the airport with commercial flight companies,  sounds a bit dinky but it's been working okay.
Passenger jets and F111s taking turns.  

The surrounding farms ground water is rotten with the chemicals.  The kids get sick, the crops are wonky and the government more or less quarantined the area so they can't make a living selling produce.  Nor can they sell their land and move.  Who would buy it?

Recently an 'in depth' report was issued declaring that there is no chemical danger from the levels found.

Bullshit.  But the compensation would be massive so the government just found some tame researchers to produce the desired result.

I know it's no comfort but this shit goes on everywhere, it isn't all down to Trump.

If you can't fix it, feature it. 
the more you drive the dumber you get
Ha. something like that Pres.
It's not Trump's fault...
He is merely its champion.

Jesus spoke to Bush.
But Trump is Jesus.
The Orange Fucktard is many things. But mostly he's a nuisance to Humanity. We'll (USA!!USA!!) never impeach the pussy grabbing shit for brains crook, but thankfully, it doesn't really matter.

Trump merely thinks he's Jesus.

That's why he'd like to fuck his own daughter. No rules when you're the celestial dictator you see.

Ask yourself this: Why does he constantly say inflammatory bullshit? In order to inflame The Great Unwashed. This dick means to put the flame to the entire world. And he will succeed. Maybe some Rethuglicunts will grow a spine and stand up, but I'm inclined to doubt it.
You can lead 'em to knowledge, but you can't make 'em think.
(05-21-2018, 12:27 PM)sparks Wrote:  Ask yourself this:  Why does he constantly say inflammatory bullshit?  In order to inflame The Great Unwashed.

I'd vote distract from other issues more than anything else. Just look at his timing - every time he gets caught in a lie or something really adverse, he Tweets some outrageous bullshit about Pakistan/NK, or tears up the most sensible deal ever worked in the ME.

There's also a side-issue of wanting to destroy everything the dirty nigger did.

(05-21-2018, 12:27 PM)sparks Wrote:  Maybe some Rethuglicunts will grow a spine and stand up, but I'm inclined to doubt it.

Don't just doubt it, my friend, accept that it will never, ever happen on Trump's watch. He is moving the courts so far right it will take centuries, if ever, to recover from. If Trump can replace RBG on SCOTUS, they will turf out Roe v Wade. Mark my words.

If you haven't seen this, read it in fear. They're coming for everyone and everything that could stand in the way of the new oligarchy: https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/supreme-court-sue-your-employer_us_5afb2bcde4b09a94524ca8f3

How quaint that piece of shit Gorsuch wrote the majority opinion. New boy exerting his powers.

RBG's dissent is a masterpiece, and shows exactly why it's so crucial she neither retires nor croaks: https://www.supremecourt.gov/opinions/17pdf/16-285_q8l1.pdf#page=32

N.B. It isn't just SCOTUS that's being ejected right; every court around America is getting the same treatment.
Love is... that one person whose freshly-warm toilet seat you don't find disgusting.