Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Planned Outage
Today, from 1200 - 1800 GMT, so figure that out for yourselves. Times are approximate and it's all part of an upgrade from something to something even zoomier & bigger.
Love is... that one person whose freshly-warm toilet seat you don't find disgusting.
Shit, I read that as Planned Outrage and dove in to see what was stirring.

According to how good I am at reading that time zone thingy

1200 GMT is 11pm on the OZ East Coast, except QLD which is 10pm.
Not too bad. Overnight for us.

Early morning ish to lunchtime on the US eastern half ... too complicated for me.

Thanks for the headsup.
(01-15-2017, 07:08 PM)Di Wundrin Wrote:  Shit,  I read that as Planned Outrage and dove in to see what was stirring.

I read the same thing.  So lets get planning. 

I intend to become outrageously outraged by the planned outage. 

Who's with me?!  
I'm in!   This mob have been 'outing' their forums on and off weeks it seems.  At least we got a warning on thissy.

An old one I'm on has been deserted by all but a couple of us so there's not even any admin on, when it goes kaput it'll stay that way.  It's vanished for days at a time then when I remember to look, it's back in biz.  All on it's own apparently.

... sorry, that's probably not outraged enough to qualify. Blush
In Kentucky, everything is ten years behind the times.

If I'm still alive by then, I plan to be outrageous.
We say that about Queensland too, ...(don't tell Grifter.)
I heard that!
[Image: redface-3.png]
(01-15-2017, 07:59 PM)Shiner Wrote:  
(01-15-2017, 07:08 PM)Di Wundrin Wrote:  Shit,  I read that as Planned Outrage and dove in to see what was stirring.

I read the same thing.  So lets get planning. 

I intend to become outrageously outraged by the planned outage. 

Who's with me?!  

You should be outraged, too!

It was supposed to be last night and I forgot to post it, so luckily they hit a 24 hour delay.

We've done pretty well with downtime so far.
Love is... that one person whose freshly-warm toilet seat you don't find disgusting.
(01-16-2017, 01:44 AM)The Atheist Wrote:  You should be outraged, too!

It was supposed to be last night and I forgot to post it, so luckily they hit a 24 hour delay.

We've done pretty well with downtime so far.

[Image: happy-053.gif]

Compared to others we had a good run, whoops, lucky we're skeptics or that could be construed as jinxing it.