Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unsolicited Useless Information Litter.
(06-14-2018, 03:22 AM)Di Wundrin Wrote:  He doesn't come close to best paid either.

Not on his salary, no, but there's a reasonable body of evidence that shows he's one of the world's richest men.

You can't tell me he bestowed hundreds of billions on his pals without taking a big, big slice.
Love is... that one person whose freshly-warm toilet seat you don't find disgusting.
Oh yesss! the 'backhanders' are far more valuable than the salary. Ask Bammy and Hills. And Donny won't be telling his family not to take any brown paper envelopes while he's POTUS either.

Then there's our very own Mal, ex Goldman Sachs, has investments in the Cayman Islands and was dead opposed to having a Royal Commission into the banking industry. ... I don't worry about him finding a nice fat sinecure after politics.

But then they all find them here, from alllll the Parties. siiiigh.
Transavia Airlines plane forced to make emergency landing due to stinky passenger

Quote:In the last row of the Boeing 737 sat a man who stank so bad, passengers in the entire compartment were gagging, according to Belgian broadcaster VRT. Several became violently ill and vomited in their seats.

"The smell made me think that the man hadn't washed for weeks," passenger Piet Van Haut told VRT.

I had a flight once from Frankfurt, Germany, with a passenger who took off his boots and had feet that smelled like they had not been washed in weeks.
"lower than a snakes ass in a wagon rut." - sparks
it wasn't me.

i don't fly.
Did they frisk him for drugs? Might have been using the stink to fool the sniffer dogs. it sure didn't fool the other passengers though. [Image: yellow-laughing-smiley-emoticon.gif]
See, this is why we need robots. No one would want to touch that animated cesspool!
You can lead 'em to knowledge, but you can't make 'em think.