Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fuck me - a win!
It's become way too big in my life too but I don't have the option of 'going bush' to get away from it.

I freak when the line goes out for an hour or two.

I just went through my Yahoo emails. Must be a couple of months since I looked at it I thought. It's been a year!
240 emails almost all from Facebook! I only ever used it for sites I wasn't too sure about and most have dropped off now. But not Facebook!
They're still sending those 'do you know Max' ones, must ask him if he still gets them for me.

But most amazingly, not a single spammer. Not one. Not even a Nigerian one.
Maybe I should check my Junk mail file dya think? [Image: happy-053.gif]
(07-28-2016, 08:15 PM)Shiner Wrote:  Facebook can read your email addresses.  I have a bodgy account too.  

It constantly makes connections that don't seem probable.  

Google is God. Facebook is Moses.

Facebook can't read my email address. I keep a firewall between social media and everything else. Hardly ever use it anyway.
The greatest problem facing mankind is apathy.

But nobody cares.
I don't know how to do that stuff.
Me either, I didn't even download W.10, I don't need the hassles and I don't need bells and whistles. I'll change when I have to. ... yours sincerely Di Nosaurus.
(07-29-2016, 01:09 AM)Shiner Wrote:  I don't know how to do that stuff.

It's easy, but you have to want to do it.

I do mostly to draw a line between the private me and the business me. I make sure Farcebook has nothing beyond my name.
The greatest problem facing mankind is apathy.

But nobody cares.
I gots me a mental blockade against gettin' me some computer learnins.
Sure, Miss Judy, she's our local Libarian, has tried to get me to better my self with learnding new shit, like computers, birth control and the like..and she shur is pretty(blush) but I'm at that age where I think my best shot is to work that angle that that hick duck-hunter guy does.
he even got to speak at Trumps coronation, even though he's a fuckin hick what got rich selling duck calls and hating fags as much as he loves the Bible.

(The Holy Word of God, in case you're new here.)

Hell, I'm twicester the hick that guy is.

Fuck Duck Dynasty.

I'm a gonna launch "stanky's tree-frog Dynasty" as soon as I can get an appointment with the west coast promotional man.

Too late for me to learn dick...i gotta go with my god given talents.
chasing pokemon around the holler is the sort of dumb-ass behavior that could get a fella rattle snake bit, and good.

best i don't know how it's done.