Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
cool nerdy stuff
Can't say I care for it myself. Dark going to work, dark coming home. I could never live in Alaska in spite of the natural beauty of the place. I could float around on a boat in summer, but I'd need to be in the Sea of Cortez in the winter.
You can lead 'em to knowledge, but you can't make 'em think.
Now that sounds like a good plan Sparky. I was blown away by Alaska, jaw dropping scenery, but I always had in mind that autumn was coming and that was scary to an Aussie girl. Sea of Cortez, Coral Sea, mmmm lemme choose.
Yea, Coral Sea could work.
Lots of animals do annual migrations between the too hot and too cold places.
Fortunate humans do, too.
The super rich go wherever they want to.
The average wealthy do a less pronounced migration.

I'll risk a very non-pc observation in my little world:
I was a cook, at a popular restaurant that happened to fall on the route from NYC to south Florida, every year.
There was an annual migration of old jews from New York that began when it started to get cold up there.
They would stop at the restaurant; sometimes by the bus load.
And suddenly, I'd be cooking endless Rueban sandwiches. The old jews loved them.
The rest of the year, we sold almost zero.

Bless their hearts, the old northern city migratory jews often complained about their meal, and tipped poorly.
I've heard that Negroes are also notoriously bad tippers. I wouldn't know. They basically weren't allowed in the restaurant.
Like, I never saw one. In a year cooking there.
(No, it wasn't the Cracker Barrel...but it was close.)

This was in Gettysburg, PA, btw....turning point of the civil war.
Only more racist place I've ever lived was Boston.
Not sure why, but the Irish really hate them some niggers.

Latinos and niggers also tend to hate each other. So much so, that they are separated in prisons.
Hate is often how we define ourselves.

I'm not big on hate, of any flavor...hence, I remain ill-defined.

But i do hate me some faggy-ass Nazis.
(Though, not remotely homophobic, myself.)

It just pisses me off to see fake macho assholes pretending to stand for anything except stupid.
"It just pisses me off to see fake macho assholes pretending to stand for anything except stupid. "

Nicely turned phrase stank!
Thank you, sparks.