Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fuck Winter!
Finding solace in the behavior in no way equates with it working as advertised by the religulous.
You can lead 'em to knowledge, but you can't make 'em think.
(01-19-2019, 11:33 PM)sparks Wrote:  Hey, if you can prove that prayer works, you'll have saved all of us heathens from certain doom in the lake of fire and other such nonsense. Smile

(Yesterday, 11:17 AM)stanky Wrote:  It works to the degree that the person doing it finds solace in the behavior.

Yes. That one!

Speaking of winter, temp dropped wildly overnight here. Me and Mary got snowed on last night. Just our faces.
Looking for around 10 F tonight.

Are you Bigfoot!??? Confused   "faces  -  snowed on" like that's a minor event?

Who's gonna watch the lunar eclipse? Begins around midnight for g-man. Blood wolf moon. Enter MLK day, and a new astrological sign.
Big night for all manner of beliefs. 100 million people snowed in and butt-freezing...plus, gov still shut down.

On the CT sites, yesterday was supposed to be a big deal.

(Yesterday, 11:46 AM)sparks Wrote:  Finding solace in the behavior in no way equates with it working as advertised by the religulous.

Nailed the point Sparky, pity more "evangelistic" atheists don't understand that difference.  Berating scared old ladies on their beliefs is punishing the victims, not the parasites who feed on them.
I wouldn't dream of berating scared old ladies on their beliefs. But if asked, I will indeed give them something new to think about. Smile
Minus 20C here at 7:45 this morning.

I did step outside last night to view the lunar eclipse, though.

My dog, that normally loves running around outside, went out to do her business but quickly decided that back inside next to the wood-stove was a preferred place to be.
I wonder why people mostly suck at having fun?- stanky
Didn't see the eclipse but I did go and have a look at the full moon. Caught a glimpse through the blinds and thought it looked a bit odd. It was all furry looking. High thin cloud made it look really spooky, like one of those old Hammer vampire movies.

Temp was about 25C on the plus side here.
Get out of there Grayman, 'tain't normal to live in a refrigeration unit.
-20 is a lot colder than my freezer.

And the lunar eclipse wasn't visible from NZ. I hate it when that happens.
Love is... that one person whose freshly-warm toilet seat you don't find disgusting.
(Today, 06:02 AM)grayman Wrote:  Minus 20C here at 7:45 this morning.

I did step outside last night to view the lunar eclipse, though.

My dog, that normally loves running around outside, went out to do her business but quickly decided that back inside next to the wood-stove was a preferred place to be.

I think I felt you (in an asexual way, natch) last night.
Due to the geography of the holler, I couldn't see the moon until around one a.m.
I kept getting out of the cozy bed to check on the moon.

There i was, stark naked on the front porch, in the wind; 15 F.
For the love of astronomy.

(My dick hasn't re-emerged since.)
You can hardly blame the Lil' Tadger now can you! Smile
Quote: There i was, stark naked on the front porch, in the wind; 15 F.
For the love of astronomy.

(My dick hasn't re-emerged since.)

Will it??  Sure it didn't just snap off? Confused
Overcast and raining here for the eclipse. No point in even attempting to see anything.