Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Forum down!
As long as the forum is down, jesus christ! Has anyone seen the U.S. news today?
Shit be getting crazy.
OK, I'll bite: WTF is going on now?
You can lead 'em to knowledge, but you can't make 'em think.
Any crazier than the other riots over the years? Looks pretty familiar.

Today I learned that what seemed to be something that was happening in America since the 60s has actually been happening a lot, lot longer than that.

This was a complete eye popper to me.

Check out the dates of this latest one though. 2020-2029. Is that a prediction or what??

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_incidents_of_civil_unrest_in_the_United_States
yes, super familiar.

The shock is that maybe we thought we were beyond that?

evolution is really slow.
Has anyone tried unplugging the country and plugging it back in again?
Village idiots have gone global.
pure genius, gray.

Mary wandered in and saw that.
We both laughed and cried simultaneously.
(05-31-2020, 07:53 AM)sparks Wrote:  OK, I'll bite:  WTF is going on now?

Jesus, sparky....look outside your window...The cops and protesters are about to burn down your trailer.
Even the ducks could get hurt.

wtf, man...
are you on drugs?
No. I just think you're over reacting. Cutting down on your news consumption would help. Out here to Orygun, peeps are protesting, some are being arrested and curfews have been put in place. The notion that the cops and protesters are about to set fire to my trailer and by proxy, civilization is a bit over the top. This country has seen worse: Civil rights and as you well know, Vietnam.
(05-31-2020, 08:05 AM)Di Wundrin Wrote:  Any crazier than the other riots over the years?

Pretty well my thoughts as well - just another day in America:

1 Wake up
2 Start protest
3 Protest hijacked by criminals
4 Rinse & repeat
Love is... that one person whose freshly-warm toilet seat you don't find disgusting.
Buildings are set on fire and burning. Cops are beating the shit out of the citizenry and worse, murdering them in the fucking streets. And the bankstahs and 1 percenters are still going to the bank every fucking day at our expense.

Nothing to see here. Move along.